Saturday, December 10, 2005

Off to Boston

Quiet this week as I didn't want to write anything before the anniversary of Lennon's death and bump his pic from the top. I'm off to Boston - actually Cambridge (home of MIT and Harvard) - tomorrow to visit our remote site and work with some of the folks there on my project. I don't really need an excuse to go to New England, even if it is the dead of winter. My hotel is right on the Charles River, so hopefully, I'll have a room with a view. I've been promised lunch down by Fenway Park and a visit to the gift shop to pick up a few things for the kiddos (and myself...?). I'll be back on Tuesday evening, but I'll try to blog from the road.

See that little orange box over on the right side with XML and the little flame in it? That means this site is syndicated and if you have an RSS reader that you use to notify you when sites are updated, then you can copy this site address into your reader and subscribe to my feed. Then, whenever it is updated, your reader will notify you. If you have a Google account, you can use Google Reader, there is also, RSSreader, NewsGator, or the Sage reader plugin for Firefox. These readers are a great way to keep up with news updates, blog updates, etc. Or, use your favorite reader.

No comments: