Saturday, June 11, 2005

11 reasons I'm weird

in no particular order

  1. I think my gay friends should be able to get married, and when they do all of my straight friends will be able to resist the severe temptation to get a divorce and marry their gay friends.
  2. I believe it is inconsistent that you can get impeached for lying about getting a blowjob but you get a free pass for starting a war based on lies that results in the deaths of 1600+ American soldiers and thousands of innocent civilians. Downing Street Memo, anyone?
  3. I cheer for the Boston Red Sox and the Seattle Seahawks even though I've never lived in either city.
  4. I was raised Baptist, but subscribe to a Jewish mailing list and celebrate Hanukkah.
  5. I would rather die a Yankee even though I was born a Texan.
  6. I know Howard Dean is right.
  7. I don't want my kids to attend college at my alma mater.
  8. I think the "f" word makes a perfectly good adjective.
  9. I don't believe that racial injustice magically ended with the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
  10. I'll vote for Hillary.
  11. I load up all my recyclables in my big-ass SUV and haul them to the recycling center every week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Right! I am with you!

Stinky

Anonymous said...

As if this tiny list even scratches the surface of why you are weird. You should try to be more normal like me.

PJ