- I think my gay friends should be able to get married, and when they do all of my straight friends will be able to resist the severe temptation to get a divorce and marry their gay friends.
- I believe it is inconsistent that you can get impeached for lying about getting a blowjob but you get a free pass for starting a war based on lies that results in the deaths of 1600+ American soldiers and thousands of innocent civilians. Downing Street Memo, anyone?
- I cheer for the Boston Red Sox and the Seattle Seahawks even though I've never lived in either city.
- I was raised Baptist, but subscribe to a Jewish mailing list and celebrate Hanukkah.
- I would rather die a Yankee even though I was born a Texan.
- I know Howard Dean is right.
- I don't want my kids to attend college at my alma mater.
- I think the "f" word makes a perfectly good adjective.
- I don't believe that racial injustice magically ended with the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
- I'll vote for Hillary.
- I load up all my recyclables in my big-ass SUV and haul them to the recycling center every week.
Saturday, June 11, 2005
11 reasons I'm weird
in no particular order