Thursday, June 09, 2005

Who the heck is Milo?

Milo is one of the lead characters from my favorite 80s comic, Bloom County. Trying to name a blog is a ridiculous pain in the ass. The name of the blog itself isn't so tough, but getting the address is a royal pain since most of them are taken. I'm a kid of the 80s, the original MTV generation - when they actually played music videos. Bloom County was on the editorial page of the college newspaper - it was the heart and soul of our generation.

I don't know why anyone would give a rip what I think. After getting the ever-trendy iPod, and reading Daily Kos and The Huffington Post on a daily basis, I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon, too. That, and the really hip member of the family decided she'd do it, too. But before you get the idea that I just jump on any bandwagon that comes along, I still don't own a cell phone - yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most of us don't care!

Stinky! LOL