Thursday, June 09, 2005

Who the heck is Milo?

Milo is one of the lead characters from my favorite 80s comic, Bloom County. Trying to name a blog is a ridiculous pain in the ass. The name of the blog itself isn't so tough, but getting the address is a royal pain since most of them are taken. I'm a kid of the 80s, the original MTV generation - when they actually played music videos. Bloom County was on the editorial page of the college newspaper - it was the heart and soul of our generation.

I don't know why anyone would give a rip what I think. After getting the ever-trendy iPod, and reading Daily Kos and The Huffington Post on a daily basis, I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon, too. That, and the really hip member of the family decided she'd do it, too. But before you get the idea that I just jump on any bandwagon that comes along, I still don't own a cell phone - yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

most of us don't care!

Stinky! LOL

thatgirlygirl said...

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure the really hip member of the family decided to do it not "TOO" but "PREVIOUSLY...AND WELL, SHE'S SO TRULIO COOLIO THAT I COULDN'T RESIST WANTING TO BE EXACTLY LIKE HER."